file [Submission] Haste (Celerity)

26 Mar 2019 08:26 #94260 by Lönkka

I really think that celerity should have free conditional intercept.

:CEL: :reflex: Only usable after a methuselah passed the impulse during his minion phase. This vampire may perform an action, but have to obey NRA since his controller's last turn, if any.

So let me get this straight, you could use this on every metusalah's minion phase assuming you are able to untap?

Even with NRA it seems VERY strong. Especially for a zero cost card.

But I do like the idea to try to give Celerity a boost and multi-acting would fit the theme rather well.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
26 Mar 2019 08:40 #94263 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic [Submission] Haste (Celerity)

I really think that celerity should have free conditional intercept.

:CEL: :reflex: Only usable after a methuselah passed the impulse during his minion phase. This vampire may perform an action, but have to obey NRA since his controller's last turn, if any.

So let me get this straight, you could use this on every metusalah's minion phase assuming you are able to untap?

Even with NRA it seems VERY strong. Especially for a zero cost card.

But I do like the idea to try to give Celerity a boost and multi-acting would fit the theme rather well.

Yeah, unlike for example freak drive that allows you to act 100 times in one turn, and it unlock you - here you have to play another card to get untap. So it's worse than freak drive.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
27 Mar 2019 07:18 #94273 by Lönkka
I find that getting Freak Drive to allow you to act 100 times in a row is a bit difficult to achieve. For various reasons...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds