file [Submission] Jeanette / Therese Voerman from Bloodlines

22 Jan 2020 13:25 #98689 by D1989
I’m not very sure if submissions are taking in account now we have Black Chantry designing new (and awesome) expansion sets. Just in case, I thought on how to bring to the game one of my favorite characters of the Malkavian clan which they have no their own cards yet. If it is considered that Bloodlines 2 videogame could attract some new players, maybe it could be interesting to have some of the Bloodline saga characters on VTES.

So, here you are:

Name: Voerman
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Malkavian
Group: 6
Capacity: 7
Discipline: :aus: :pre: :DEM: :OBF:
During your untap, toss a coin. Tails: this turn Voerman receives “Baron of Santa Monica” title and +1 bleed. Heads: this turn Voerman could add 1 blood to any ready Malkavian if she successfully bleeds.

Art notes:
As soon she is a Malkavian with split personality problem, maybe could be interesting to represent her looking herself on a mirror. Maybe her “Ventrue personality” face (Therese) could be looking at her “Anarch personality” (Jeanette) on the mirror.

World of Darkness reference: “Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines”.

How does this card address a compelling game need?: If it is considered that Bloodlines 2 videogame could attract some new players, maybe it could be interesting to have some of the Bloodline saga characters on VTES. Also, could be interesting to have some midcap malkavians in group 6 to play the classic Kindred spirits deck with a 5-6 group crypt. Finally, I try to imprint some “Madness of the Bard” or “Game of Malkav” spirit to the card.

Created by: David Aliaga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2020 14:07 #98692 by ur_vampire
I for myelf like the idea and also the (malk thypical) special text

More
22 Jan 2020 14:07 - 22 Jan 2020 14:19 #98693 by ur_vampire
myself - nothing with an elf ggg

Modedit\\ Just a friendly reminder that we strive for complete sentences with basic grammar sprinkled on top (even though we're not that strict about that at all times), and that you can find an Edit button below your posts. :) Forums are not a chat.

Carry on!
Last edit: 22 Jan 2020 14:19 by Kraus.

More
22 Jan 2020 15:21 #98697 by LivesByProxy
I like your idea, but you don't go far enough with her special IMO.

I want to see:

During your unlock, flip a coin: If heads, Voerman is Camarilla and has the "Prince of Santa Monica" title. If tails, Voerman is Anarch and has the "Baron of Santa Monica" title.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
23 Jan 2020 11:46 #98714 by elotar
I don't like "flip a coin" mechanics in the card games - shuffled deck should be the only random element.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kschaefer

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds