file Card Idea- Anarch Immortal Grapple

14 Feb 2020 22:01 #98976 by XZealot
Suggestion for Anarchs. A card similar to Immortal Grapple for Anarchs. Either disciplineless or pro/tha/qui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2020 09:15 - 16 Feb 2020 09:15 #98986 by Bloodartist
You may want to put a little bit more effort into this..
www.vekn.net/forum/expansion-sets-card-ideas/36101-guidelines-for-card-submissions

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 16 Feb 2020 09:15 by Bloodartist.

More
17 Feb 2020 14:11 #99000 by TwoRazorReign
The idea is pretty obvious, and a good one, especially at pro/tha/qui. I think I would get a lot of use out of that card whenever I am in the mood to build combat/rush decks. Does it need any restrictions I guess is the question. In other words, when I am on the receiving end of this card, would it get annoying for anarchs to easily have the ability to thwart my S:CE and then kill my minion with pro/tha/qui? I'm thinking the answer to this latter question is "probably", so maybe the card might need a restriction/cost.

I'd like this card even if it reduced hand size by one for the combat or cost a blood. Or if the restriction worked like Target Vitals, where it can be cancelled by the target Methuselah by discarding 2 cards. More severe restrictions than that, I would not use this card.

More
17 Feb 2020 15:36 #99001 by Sambomb
I love the anarch 3way cards idea.
Maybe something like:
Only usable before strikes are chosen, at close range.
:pro: If the opposing minion strikes:Combat ends, restart combat after strike resolution.
:qui: The opposing minion cannot dodge this round.
:tha: The opposing minion cannot use :for: to prevent hand strikes this round.

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds