heart Let's reprint the most wanted cards

01 Mar 2021 08:56 #101743 by lip
Hello, fellow Methusalahs!

I devised a bunch of programmatic tools while building up KRCG and the Codex. It occured to me I can easily produce a list of not-reprinted most-played cards using the TWDA data, with the average number of copies in a deck.

Here is a list of the not yet reprinted most wanted cardsdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p2qb5Rd-68pvanUmeyCLxJMpeBEcGxmlvHlOc7g5nC0/edit?usp=sharing (two tabs: full TWDA, only TWDA from 2008 on)

I hope BCP can put that information to good use for future bundles/expansions ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out if you want different / more specifics stats. I'll try to update the list as soon as Ankha updates the official CSV (right no it lists cards that are in the new PoD batch, since they're not marked as reprinted in the CSV).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Khaan, snegiem, MacReady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2021 10:26 #101745 by smeeag
Good job!
Also, I see Funeral Wake is on the list, and it was never printed at all (The Unaligned PDF set).

More
01 Mar 2021 11:05 #101747 by lip
Good point, I still include the PDF cards because BCP has communicated that they wanted to make actual prints for those, so I guessed they had their spot there..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

More
01 Mar 2021 21:08 #101754 by Whisker
I think the latest POD contains most if not all Giovanni and necromancy cards from your list.
Otherwise very nice. I was very surprised by some of the cards that have not been recently reprinted, e.g. effective management.

More
02 Mar 2021 08:08 #101756 by lip

I think the latest POD contains most if not all Giovanni and necromancy cards from your list.
Otherwise very nice. I was very surprised by some of the cards that have not been recently reprinted, e.g. effective management.

I know, as I stated "it lists cards that are in the new PoD batch, since they're not marked as reprinted in the CSV", I'll updaet the list as soon as Ankha updates the CSV with PoD info on those cards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, self biased

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds