file Is Lernean a man or a woman?

20 Oct 2011 09:45 #12477 by Klaital
It doesn't -directly- depend on the age, it depends on their humanity score, the lower that is the less human like they are, usually older vampires have lower humanity scores but that isn't always the case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2011 10:38 #12483 by Mephistopheles
What a about the Path? I think every vampire following another Path than Humanity won't care about gender either.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
20 Oct 2011 11:26 #12485 by Kraus

What a about the Path? I think every vampire following another Path than Humanity won't care about gender either.

Lernean cares. :)

...for Eric Kressida, that is.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
20 Oct 2011 11:30 #12486 by Ashur

The pathes of enlightment are very diverse. Path of Harmony for example (wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Path_of_Harmony) is not about being a monster.

And what is "Twilight"? :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

More
20 Oct 2011 16:09 #12493 by echiang

Hi.There has been a wide ranging debate about the gender of Lernean, the infamous (no one really even remembers him/her, but his/her :pro: just demanded I build a deck around it) Cardinal of clan Tremere antitribu. I, and my girlfriend, see Lernean obviously as a male (how else could he have a secret homo-erotic relationship with the dean of his university, Eric Kressida?), but some insist that he is, in fact, her.

I would like to have this discussion find a conclusion once and for all: which is Lernean?

FYI: Lernean is a woman. Several years ago (back in 2007) I actually asked Jeff Holt (the artist for Lernean) that question. Just dug up that e-mail, his response was:

Lernean is a type rarely seen in fantasy art... an unattractive woman. Harsh featured and scowling. She holds a large, glowing gemstone which she is polishing. I suspect that the smooth gem may actually be solidified blood but I don't think that was specified in the notes.

One of the mysteries of the VTES world is now solved! B)

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, TorranceCircle, KevinM, Kraus

More
20 Oct 2011 17:04 #12502 by TorranceCircle

Hi.There has been a wide ranging debate about the gender of Lernean, the infamous (no one really even remembers him/her, but his/her :pro: just demanded I build a deck around it) Cardinal of clan Tremere antitribu. I, and my girlfriend, see Lernean obviously as a male (how else could he have a secret homo-erotic relationship with the dean of his university, Eric Kressida?), but some insist that he is, in fact, her.

I would like to have this discussion find a conclusion once and for all: which is Lernean?

FYI: Lernean is a woman. Several years ago (back in 2007) I actually asked Jeff Holt (the artist for Lernean) that question. Just dug up that e-mail, his response was:

Lernean is a type rarely seen in fantasy art... an unattractive woman. Harsh featured and scowling. She holds a large, glowing gemstone which she is polishing. I suspect that the smooth gem may actually be solidified blood but I don't think that was specified in the notes.

One of the mysteries of the VTES world is now solved! B)

Awsome! Thanks for that! One mystery solved but another hatched....Is she holding the Soul Gem of Etrius? Did she rip it from his cold dead body after she plunged a wooden stake into his chest? (for those of you up on the WoD canon, maybe you can elaborate.)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds