file Pax Vampyrica (variant)

15 Nov 2011 11:05 #14265 by Baaliprimogen
I'm looking to host a tournament called Pax Vampyrica. It will come with special rules. What do you think about this.

60card limit.
no combat cards in the deck. (not even combo cards that can be used in combat like swallowed by the night).
But you can use weapons, and other cards that give you effects that can be used in combat (like preturnatural strength, rötschreck, warning sirens, murder of crows, bum's rush and police department).

My vision is that this will produce more combat and deals. Think what a Renegade Garou or War Ghoul will do to a table like this?

What do you think?

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 11:46 #14274 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Pax Vampyrica (variant)

I'm looking to host a tournament called Pax Vampyrica. It will come with special rules. What do you think about this.

60card limit.
no combat cards in the deck. (not even combo cards that can be used in combat like swallowed by the night).
But you can use weapons, and other cards that give you effects that can be used in combat (like preturnatural strength, rötschreck, warning sirens, murder of crows, bum's rush and police department).

My vision is that this will produce more combat and deals. Think what a Renegade Garou or War Ghoul will do to a table like this?

What do you think?

Vote/Obedience won't produce more combat.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baaliprimogen

More
15 Nov 2011 11:50 #14276 by Baaliprimogen
Hum. Obedience might need to be banned in this variant. I'm not too concerned with vote though. As rushers will rush the voters. But Obedience and other Obedience type of cards might need to get banned. Thanks for pointing that out.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
15 Nov 2011 12:24 #14281 by Boris The Blade

Get stolen as usual?

More
16 Nov 2011 19:07 #14615 by salem
Replied by salem on topic Re: Pax Vampyrica (variant)
FYI, obedience can't be used against allies.

--
salem

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds