file Apologies to Pascal...

03 Dec 2011 21:51 #16956 by koko Loco
Cheers Pascal, keep up the good work Sir ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2011 23:24 #16966 by TorranceCircle

Nothing, I just think a few of us more vocal forum members can seem like jerks. So since I thought I might have been a Jerk publicly I should say "I think Pascal does a good job and I'm sorry... I do like VTES and like having Pascal doing his thing" publicly.

Then you should go back to your original post and remove all the "We"s. I consider that more insulting, you "apologizing" for me, instead of speaking to me directly.

Just a thought.

I don't think he his trying to apologize for you specifically Kevin. I don't think he is trying to insult you either. I think Juggs is just trying to let the VEKN guys know he appreciates them even though the boards get a little heated sometimes. Those that have marked the "thank you" tab are just saying they agree with Juggs.

I mean...Pascal is doing a good job, the VEKN guys are doing a good job. This is a really great website. Some people like to say "Thanks".

....play nice as a community (even from our vested camps and during our confrontational discussions).

Here! Here!

More
04 Dec 2011 09:56 #16980 by Pascal Bertrand
As long as the argumentation is polite, we can have it ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erol

More
05 Dec 2011 19:30 #17174 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Apologies to Pascal...

So since I thought I might have been a Jerk publicly I should say "I think Pascal does a good job and I'm sorry... I do like VTES and like having Pascal doing his thing" publicly.

*puts shoes back on*

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds