file Next Storyline Event?

29 Dec 2011 17:22 - 29 Dec 2011 17:22 #19529 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: Next Storyline Event?

First, I suggest you wait a few days for Johannes "State of the VTES" address.

"State of VTES" address? Hmm, I think I'm gonna like that. :)

Yes, he first referenced it here in the "New set in 2012" thread (sorry it was actually State of VEKN not State of VTES):

vekn.net/index.php/forum/10-news-and-announcements/14161-new-set-in-2012?limit=10&start=150#17877

Let me explain here what will be done in much more detail in the "State of the V:EKN" letter due on 01/01/2012

I know Johannes has been working hard on that announcement, and it should be appearing in just a few days.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
Last edit: 29 Dec 2011 17:22 by echiang.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jan 2012 19:45 #19682 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: Next Storyline Event?
The State of the VEKN can be found here:

www.vekn.net/index.php/vampire-elder-kindred-network/194-state-of-the-vekn

As mentioned, the plan is to have both a Constructed and a Limited storyline run at the same time. We'll be extending the time frame to 6 months (rather than the older 3 month period).

Results of the Constructed and Limited events will be tallied separately. But there will also be an overall participation prize (counting clan participation in Constructed, Limited, and one-shot events) so you are helping your clan just by showing up, even if you don't win.

There will be a one-shot storyline event at the NAC 2012 in Origins (similar to Black Miracles and Lies at the 2008 NAC and Friday the 13th at the 2009 EC). The other Continental Championships could also potentially have their own one-shot storyline events as well if the organizers are interested and someone is willing to run it. (I'll be at the NAC 2012 so I can run that event directly. Since I can't guarantee being at the other championships, you'll need someone committed to running it, unless someone is willing to spring for a plane ticket for me so that I can run it! ha ha :laugh: ).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds