file What will you play at the NAC?

29 Apr 2012 17:36 #28957 by ReverendRevolver
i'm personally having a hard time deciding what to play this year. tournaments have been kind of all over the place locally, which is unusual for ohio's meta. i played shadow court satyr+henry tailor infinite earthmelding wall at our regional and was annihilated by stealthbleed that regularly got above my 3-4 intercept.
i always say "i should have payed (insert deck other than what i'm playing), but i thought people would play good decks..."
so i think i'm just playing things from the solid end of the experimental stuff i've got, and going from there. i have an anit-girls deck that needs work, but since its rare you end up with a girls-type deck at every table, it may not be the most prudent idea.
if i play anything without some punishing combat, i'll regret it, judging by the twda from the past several tournaments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2012 07:28 #29003 by Randy
I think I'll be bringing decks with a bunch of Pentex, Anarch Troublemaker, and Misdirections. Perhaps some Dominate

:P

Prince of Lidingö

More
30 Apr 2012 08:20 #29012 by BenPeal
Beats me. I'll probably play whatever people lend me, since all but two of my decks are in a friend's garage in Munich. ;)

More
30 Apr 2012 08:25 #29014 by Reyda

Darby.

Darby, I have to tell you that you have the best user name in vtes history forums. My respects :silly:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
30 Apr 2012 09:37 #29019 by johannes

Beats me. I'll probably play whatever people lend me, since all but two of my decks are in a friend's garage in Munich. ;)

Never mind that this worked quite well before :evil:

More
08 May 2012 16:39 #29714 by XZealot

You can borrow one of mine.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds