file The most votes on the table?

27 May 2012 15:38 #31248 by Lemminkäinen
Just back from a tournament where I participated in a four player game which had 53 votes at the table. I had none. My prey had 26 (Dr. John Dee (can burn a thaumaturgy card for two extra votes), Gerald Windham (with eight votes) and Orlando Oriundus doubling the haul), his prey had 14 (Gustav Breidenstein (can tap to get 5 extra), Victor Pelletier (as Prince of Paris), Victor Donaldson and Mary Anne Blaire) and his prey (my predator) had 13 (Lutz, Dmitra, Undele and Armin Brenner (with Legendary Vampire)). I think I'm forgetting something as we actually counted 59, but even if it was just 53, that's still a pretty handsome amount.

What's the most that you've seen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2012 16:33 #31252 by KevinM
53 in a 4p is impressive!

iirc I've seen 60ish at a 5p, especially in the olden days when people would play law firm-ish decks with the ICs all the time.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
27 May 2012 17:20 #31254 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple
While not "on the table," we did manage to exceed 130 votes cast in one referendum during the Cultist Storyline a few years back.

You can blame me, I was running an Orindus deck and reacted to a crosstable Awed/Bewitched referendum with Mob Rule. The referendum ended up failing, 65-68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
27 May 2012 17:20 #31255 by brandonsantacruz
I've never seen a table quite that bad, but this is exactly the reason I don't play pure vote decks. I don't know how many times I've been sitting at a table controlling 8 or so votes and little hope of passing anything very offensive.

I'm also not a fan of rock-paper-scissors. :dry:

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds