map-pin VEKN survey complete (RAPORT ready)

21 Nov 2012 13:53 #41333 by johannes
Replied by johannes on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

The idea was to have a flat price.

A flat price with respect to the different cards does not mean that there are not other variables to take into account, like the number of cards ordered. Unless you are planning to sell complete decks only?

The details are not clear but there will be a fixed price constant (shipping cost) which will make ordering 5 cards not viable because you´ll pay 5 x 0,40€ = 2€ plus 8€ shipping or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boris The Blade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2012 14:07 - 21 Nov 2012 14:13 #41334 by Boris The Blade
One other thing to consider in the pricing is how people will will use the service. Currently, I usually only have 4 decks built at a time. At 40€ per deck, I would buy one or two to complete my collection, then break them down to build other decks as I am doing now (talking about old cards only here). At 20€, I would be tempted to stop bothering about card handling and start collecting decks instead of cards.
Last edit: 21 Nov 2012 14:13 by Boris The Blade.

More
21 Nov 2012 15:59 #41337 by Migalart
Replied by Migalart on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

At 20€, I would be tempted to stop bothering about card handling and start collecting decks instead of cards.

I think that we are looking for the model that players are collecting decks, not cards, as it was in the past. Exactly as you have mentioned it :D

VEKN Marketing CoDirector

More
21 Nov 2012 17:39 #41344 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

This is my first post so Hi all. I answered questions in survey. My plan is to return to playing VTES in near future. Regards.

Maciek :) is this YOU? :)

Regards!
Szewski

More
21 Nov 2012 19:00 #41351 by RebelMac
Replied by RebelMac on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

This is my first post so Hi all. I answered questions in survey. My plan is to return to playing VTES in near future. Regards.

Regards!
Szewski

Yes, it's me. :D When I will have a free time I will conatct you via Facebook and maybe visit You in Pszczyna. First - I haven't seen You for a while and second I will discuss about VTES (and other things too). :D It will be nice to play Toreador or Giovanni deck again.

May The Force Be With You!

More
21 Nov 2012 19:33 #41354 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

Regards!
Szewski

Yes, it's me. :D When I will have a free time I will conatct you via Facebook and maybe visit You in Pszczyna. First - I haven't seen You for a while and second I will discuss about VTES (and other things too). :D It will be nice to play Toreador or Giovanni deck again.

NICE!!!!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds