file Blood Rage Misprint?

17 May 2013 02:00 - 17 May 2013 02:01 #48597 by AaronC
Replied by AaronC on topic Re: Blood Rage Misprint?

Has anyone else heard the rumor that some vamps got thier discipline spreads and text stuck on the wrong vamps?
I had heard that appalonious was supposed to have like crusher or someone elses text and skills.

Doesnt much matter now, but still interesting.

I read somewhere that the disciplines of Appolonius and Anvil got switched.

I've often thought that IR Goggles and Sports Bike do what the other should; now I know it might be because of a production error.
Last edit: 17 May 2013 02:01 by AaronC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2013 08:36 #48621 by wesile
Replied by wesile on topic Re: Blood Rage Misprint?
I don't recall which justicar... but I believe that its the Ventrue Justicar card that makes a vampire "Nosferatu" justicar or something like that...

More
17 May 2013 08:39 - 17 May 2013 08:40 #48622 by Pascal Bertrand

I don't recall which justicar... but I believe that its the Ventrue Justicar card that makes a vampire "Nosferatu" justicar or something like that...

The "Venture Justicar" used to make you "Tremere justicar". There also was no "Ventrue Justicar" card.
Last edit: 17 May 2013 08:40 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
17 May 2013 09:48 #48624 by TunFiskeMad
No stealth on superior Enchant Kindred is kinda wierd, but I guess Govern has to be better.
Also you dont replace Wake With Evenings Freshness until after combat.

- I have bitten the mighy judge-beard.

More
17 May 2013 10:34 #48626 by jamesatzephyr

I read somewhere that the disciplines of Appolonius and Anvil got switched.

As far as I know, no-one from Wizards has ever acknowledged this. However, if you look at the "points" system that - roughly speaking - appears to have been used for other Jyhad vampires, if you switch the capacities over, the two vampires are close. If Anvil had two superiors, two inferiors, and no title, he'd fit 6 points under the Jyhad "system". Badger is a vampire with a similar setup.

7 points of disciplines, +1 bleed (2-ish points), title (maybe 1 point, maybe 0.5/vote, depends who you ask), and a press can get you to 10-11 points fairly easily. If Appolonius had tha (which Anvil does), a press might well have been considered reasonably valuable. (Certainly, it was considered way more valuable than we'd generally regard it as today.)

I've often thought that IR Goggles and Sports Bike do what the other should; now I know it might be because of a production error.

Hard to say, really. Some intercept abilities are reasonably longer range, like KRCG News Radio, Mr Winthrop, or Raven Spy. It's entirely plausible that a Sport Bike represented being able to catch up with someone.

I've always been slightly weirded out by Jackie Therman. I'm punching this dude and he's going to hit me with an RPG launcher, and you're proposing to chauffeur me a bit closer? Weird.

More
17 May 2013 11:21 #48629 by Boris The Blade

I've always been slightly weirded out by Jackie Therman. I'm punching this dude and he's going to hit me with an RPG launcher, and you're proposing to chauffeur me a bit closer? Weird.

No, he's holding the guy in place so you can punch him in peace. Teamwork FTW! :laugh:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds