file Poll on Banning Pentex Subversion (or not ..)

24 Jan 2011 22:56 #763 by Jeff Kuta
All cards which are currently banned should stay banned. It speaks volumes that only one card has been printed then banned in the WW era--Edge Explosion. It is understandable that with a completely new game mechanic (Imbued and conviction) that something might wreck the power curve. It was fixed and we have moved on

Interesting (or perhaps an inadvertent ommission) that you left Memories of Mortality off the list. If some cards are banned, then one can assume there is some metbod to detemime whether any card meets those banning criteria.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2011 23:42 - 24 Jan 2011 23:43 #766 by KzArashi

All cards which are currently banned should stay banned. It speaks volumes that only one card has been printed then banned in the WW era--Edge Explosion. It is understandable that with a completely new game mechanic (Imbued and conviction) that something might wreck the power curve. It was fixed and we have moved on

Interesting (or perhaps an inadvertent ommission) that you left Memories of Mortality off the list. If some cards are banned, then one can assume there is some metbod to detemime whether any card meets those banning criteria.

About Memories of Mortality, I just made a ctrl+c ctrl+v from the ban-list and forgot that in selection.
For the ban-list I only try to say that I don't like bans at all and don't see need to errata for nome of the legal cards. But, if we will begining to throw out errata then may be, just mey be that the banned cards could have errata so that can become legal again.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 24 Jan 2011 23:43 by KzArashi. Reason: misstypes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds