file A silly topic - what's your Edge?

13 Jun 2011 11:50 #5070 by brandonsantacruz
Mine is a lock that looks like this:

www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-3009D-Keyed-Alike-Padlock/dp/B00004Y8DM/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1307972855&sr=8-16

It is shiny, heavy, and has an interesting feel. Often times we use Ian's little Buddha figurine or a counterfeit Chinese Power Ranger.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 15:28 #5072 by Mephistopheles
We use mainly the dice that is also used to determine the seating order in casuals.

In tourneys, at least 2 players have their own edge with them at each table.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
13 Jun 2011 19:59 #5086 by Juggernaut1981
For a long time it was a small stuffed figure of Sesame Street's The Count. I thought they came from a particular golden-arched fast food chain but other people said they came from a supermarket chain in Australia. I got given one by my gf at the time and Marty got another one from somewhere. My 'The Count' has gone AWOL, which is disappointing, but his is apparently doing just fine.

Now we're using a former spice-jar, part filled with gold leaves from a $2-store's craft section with a small resin skull with a pirate patch inside.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
13 Jun 2011 20:40 #5090 by Adonai
I've played with every version of the official edges, including the pewter ones from the regional qualifiers back in 2001.

Devil Ducks make frequent appearances as the Edge.

Other action figures, including the official V:TM ones, have served as the Edge as well.

Probably my favorite edge to use was a picture of U2's The Edge wrapped around a can of Edge shaving cream gel.

More
13 Jun 2011 20:53 #5091 by prunesquallor

Devil Ducks make frequent appearances as the Edge.

Available from an eBay retailer near you :evil: cgi.ebay.com/Devil-Duckie-New-Rubber-Duck-Diabolically-Cute-/260708884920?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb375e1b8

I prefer the Zombie Devil Duck, but I'm currently out of stock, hope to have more in a couple of days.

Thing 1 from the Cat in the Hat is a local favorite.

Probably my favorite edge to use was a picture of U2's The Edge wrapped around a can of Edge shaving cream gel.

Shavo, the Prince of neighboring Tacoma, has a can of Edge gel that has been hollowed out and filled with blood counters. He eschews the guitarist, and just stick with the can.

More
13 Jun 2011 21:35 #5093 by RoddimusPrime
I typically use a pewter Baron of Hell figurine from Doom.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds