file VTES Sects around the World

14 Jan 2011 20:56 - 14 Jan 2011 20:58 #532 by Juggernaut1981
Hello Methuselahs!
I have a little project going on my blog where I am mapping the territory owned by the various VTES/VtM Sects. I have already got a fairly wide array of information, based on the Crypt card titles (e.g. Prince of Chicago), old backstory and Storyline games.

Why I am posting here:
Are you running a BYO Storyline that may result in a particular Sect gaining enough power to rule unchallenged in your domain?
Have there been BYO Storylines in the recent past that have led to your domain becoming ruled by another Sect?

If so, then I want to hear from you. Please post a comment on this page with your Domain (and maybe a country because my Geography skills are not always awesome) and I will update the map.

Feel free to use this resource as you wish, it's based on free-use files and I give permission for people to use it for non-profit VTES-related purposes.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 14 Jan 2011 20:58 by Juggernaut1981.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2011 11:24 #953 by Shockwave
If you run by the 'Y2K' Gehenna theory, so the Jyhad is still ongoing today, and oWoD lives on? Personally, I'd have a hell of a lot larger Kuei-Jin front along the US West coast, with the Anarchs being used as a buffer between them and the Sabbat, who would creep north from Mexico, with the East coat ending up fairly solidly Camarilla.

In our own V:tM game in Manchester, Liverpool is Sabbat thanks to Irish and US import, but Manchester is neutral as a 'buffer' city, neither side wholly owning it thanks to Lupine populations in the nearby Lake & Peak Districts.

I.E As long as one side doesn't have too firm a grip on it, the other is happy to leave it as is, because being too visible just gets you culled by the Werewolves, and then the other Sect would take over entirely in the aftermath.

:AUS: :FOR: :VAL: Here we go again....
Dave Knowles (Advanced)
Sabbat Bishop of Manchester

More
01 Feb 2011 01:43 #968 by Juggernaut1981
The big thing is that now, VTES is the oWoD Canon. So from the variety of VTES and other source material (like local storyline games) the sects control those specific places. If your local playgroup runs VTES storyline events and changes the sect of your city (either BYOs or the VEKN Storylines) then I will try incorporate that into the map for your region. It is fairly hard to do it on a city by city level, I may be able to get more detailed open-source maps that may allow me to break it into provinces/states in Europe.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds