file Danse Macabre survey

01 Apr 2014 07:06 #60480 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Danse Macabre survey
An idea would be to have all decklists submitted at NAC and EC, inserted in any IT media and check statistics of cards used.

Yes, this is very unrealistic and takes allot of work.
Just throwing it out there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2014 16:08 #60494 by ReverendRevolver

An idea would be to have all decklists submitted at NAC and EC, inserted in any IT media and check statistics of cards used.

Yes, this is very unrealistic and takes allot of work.
Just throwing it out there.

Im a very abnormal situation, as i have bo computer access with ardb, etc, but i would list out all played decks via an app of ardb if one were usable.

Also, i have most decks scrawled in a notebook. I suppose i could scan them out as pdf files via a family members office stuff, but my writing is NOTORIOUSLY hard to read.

Point is, id be willing, even though i barely have the time, but the MEANS may be a problem.

Oh, also, not 100% on NAC decks, but i probably wont have time to test new decks featuring new cards. Frankly, im just now getting to play with alot of cheap(to buy) g2 vamps, like bl daughters and BBrothers. So, i MAY get aroundto using show of force (stricly better than intimidation since all vamps with pre in my Germaine decks tend to also have pot) but unsure otherwise. Sabbats not as hot for me as other stuff. Chalk it up to needing more copies of abbat and them costing too much to buy in bulk.

More
15 Jun 2014 00:45 #63130 by ghostvtes
Replied by ghostvtes on topic Re: Danse Macabre survey
My only issue with DM is that it is entirely (or almost entirely) Sabbat based.

Can the Camarilla get some love? :)

More
15 Jun 2014 08:48 #63133 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Danse Macabre survey

My only issue with DM is that it is entirely (or almost entirely) Sabbat based.

Can the Camarilla get some love? :)

We´re working in cycles. Sabbat-Sabbat-Indi-Anarchs-Camarilla-Laibon-Bloodlines-Sabbat-Indi ...

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds