file Week of Nightmares / NAC / Origins

19 Jun 2014 04:20 #63222 by Ke.
Still somewhat jet lagged from the trip — but what an awesome trip it was.

A big thank you to all the organisers and players, I had a great time, met loads of awesome people and played many an epic game. Didn't quite go all the way — but there's always next year!

If any one is looking for a great week away, packed full of V:TES tournaments and friendly people I'd highly recommend clearing your schedule for this time next year — it's definitely worth the trip.

Ke
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jesper, Loughman, D-dennis, KevinM, TryDeflectingThisGrapple

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2014 08:34 #63224 by Pascal Bertrand
Ditto that !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loughman, KevinM

More
19 Jun 2014 11:28 #63228 by Pagan
It's great to see folks willing to travel that far to come to play some VTES at Origins, even if they steal my furthest traveled title.

Hope to see everyone there again next year, I think we still have a few characters left alive in the BSG Permadeath Series that Cally did not take out during the episode of BSG Natural Born Killers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jesper, KevinM

More
19 Jun 2014 12:54 #63229 by Jesper

It's great to see folks willing to travel that far to come to play some VTES at Origins, even if they steal my furthest traveled title.

Hope to see everyone there again next year, I think we still have a few characters left alive in the BSG Permadeath Series that Cally did not take out during the episode of BSG Natural Born Killers.

Just to remind me again, who win that game, Cylons or Humans? ;)

/J

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds