file Review of the Assamites in the Unaligned

08 Oct 2014 14:24 #66220 by Lech
Try removing space, BS.

I think Priority Contract and Inner Assamite are both underestimated. Inner Assamite allow playing more blood heavy cards and stay on vamipre, it's taste for 2, after which you can play another taste of vitae, and allow villein for one more blood, as well as it's great for cycling another card with infernal pursuit. I feel that blur will be played more in combat heavy assamites, along with flash.

The card with 5 rating also mean that non-combat decks will likely not hit back for 1, which means assamites will have more blood on them to play those expensive blurs and resist's eg/baal's bloody talons and other wicked stuff.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2014 18:27 #66236 by Scribe
I am having a hard time getting that particular google link to show up correctly. I always wants to redirect my browser away from that page.

So I started poking around for a different link and also found this case with Provisions and Shakar: The Hunt:
www.vekn.net/forum/6-rules-questions/60444-shakar--the-hunt-a-provision-of-the-silsila

Shakar: the Hunt
Master: contract. Trifle. Unique. Requires a Black Hand vampire.
Put this card on a ready minion. Every Black Hand vampire is considered chosen for this contract. Any Black Hand vampire can enter combat with this minon as a +1 stealth action. Burn this card when this minion leaves the ready region.

Provision of the Silsila
[Action Modifier] Action Modifier
[Reaction] Reaction
[Assamite] Assamite
Usable by a tapped vampire.
Only usable after a combat involving this Assamite and a minion with a contract naming this Assamite. Only usable if the opposing minion is not ready and this Assamite is ready. This Assamite gains enough blood from the blood bank to reach full capacity, and the contract is burned if still in play.

And since Provisions woks with Shakar, I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work with the Priority Contract.

More
08 Oct 2014 19:12 #66243 by Blooded Sand
Right so first thoughts.

Al Ashrad + Rebekah + Tegyrius gives you an actually GOOD reason to play Epiphany.

Screw walk of flames. Al ashrad lobbing out Drain essence like candy ending with Walk or Dragons breath? hell yeah
Or close with cauldrons of blood, heartblood and thin blood, buh bye

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
08 Oct 2014 19:23 #66245 by Klaital

Right so first thoughts.

Al Ashrad + Rebekah + Tegyrius gives you an actually GOOD reason to play Epiphany.

Screw walk of flames. Al ashrad lobbing out Drain essence like candy ending with Walk or Dragons breath? hell yeah
Or close with cauldrons of blood, heartblood and thin blood, buh bye

That would still require you bringing out 27 pool worth of minions, and Al-Ashrad is the only one of them who even has thaumaturgy. The only discplines those three share are AUS/CEL/QUI.

More
08 Oct 2014 19:31 #66248 by Lech
On the other hand, all those have good titles when merged.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
08 Oct 2014 20:12 #66252 by Assamite-earmuffs
Also, don't forget about Rebekah's special, you can stack your deck with Auspex cards and always be able to use them.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds