file EC qualification options

06 Feb 2017 01:53 #80587 by Bunter
Hey,

I used to play a lot of vtes but have not been active for 7 years or so, but seeing the EC is in Berlin it could be possible to time a trip I am making to be able to play vtes for a few days.

What are the current rules re: qualifying as I would much rather not have to do so the day before (do you even still run a LCQ?) and would ideally like to play in the EC proper. Is there a list of qualifiers? I am in
London, UK.

COOL

Anthony Coleman (nee Bunter)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2017 05:01 - 06 Feb 2017 05:03 #80588 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic EC qualification options
It's an open event — so providing you get enough tournament points on day one to make day two you're set. I think the roughly 1 GW 4VP is typically enough to make day two (not 100%, but am sure someone has run the numbers).

The 2017 European Championship of Vampire: The Eternal Struggle will be held as an open tournament at the World of Darkness Berlin convention on the 11-14 May, 2017. This means it will be possible to qualify for the championships on site through placing well during the first day of play.

So it means you can skip the nations cup / draft tournament on the Friday.
Last edit: 06 Feb 2017 05:03 by Ke..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bunter

More
06 Feb 2017 11:09 #80594 by Bunter
Replied by Bunter on topic EC qualification options
Ah cool that is perfect, it would have been annoying to make the trip only to fall on my face in a Friday LCQ and get 0-0-0. I can now at least fall on my face on day 1 of the actual event.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds