file contact for world of darkness berlin organizators

17 Feb 2017 22:58 #80745 by 1muflon1
Hi guys,

I would like to ask if there is anyone here who has some contacts to organizators of the berlin convention?

I want to attend the tournament and get some anthology sets, but I had a problem with payements. I already contacted them on the email that is listed on the website and a person on the other side told me that I can get a paypal invoice. However, that person always says that I will get it soon and then he forgets, and it is going like this for the whole month and at this point, I worry I will not be able to attend just because of this. I tried to look other contacts but all seem to lead to just this one person.

Is here by any chance someone who has mail for someone who could give me any contact to some person who could help me?

thanks in advance for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2017 05:40 #80747 by Vlad
Hi !

You should try with Troels :

;)

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
18 Feb 2017 23:27 #80752 by Kimpan
I had the same problem, they don't take credit cards that use Mastercard 3D secure or Verified by VISA. So if you have that you need to contact them and use Paypal, I got my invoice 1-2 hours after they sad that they would send me one. But you need to tell them what you want to buy first.

:garg: :VIS: :PRE: :for: :flight:
National Coordinator of Sweden

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds