file Trying to build a complete list of variant printings

08 May 2018 11:22 #86612 by drnlmza
I've been trying to build a complete list of the various variant printings with card scans, and now at the point where I need some help to fill in the remaining blanks

The current state of what I've been able to confirm is available at www.drnlm.org/~neil/VTES/variants/index.html

Specific cards which I'd appreciate help on:

Sabbat War:
Speed of Thought second printing - LSJ claimed that the errata'd version of Speed of Thought was printed in the second printing here , but it isn't listed in the SW second printing list and I can't find anyone who's seen a copy with the updated text. Does anyone know if this was actually printed with the corrected text?

Jyhad U2/R2 cards:
Jyhad's printing layout was a bit odd, and cards printed on multiple sheets (either U2 or R2)) often differed between the sheets. I haven't been able to identify differences for the following cards, but my sample size is small enough that I can't confidently state that variants don't exist:
Voter Captivation
Al's Army Apparatus
Kindred Intelligence

VtES variants: I've found basically no information about variations in the VtES printing, so any details appreciated (and scans of variants very much appreciated):

The ones I've seen claims for are:

Conquer the Beast - Also printed with the equipment restriction according to the discussion here , but a scan would be much appreciated.

Misdirection - The vtes.pl shows the VtES Misdirection with a cost of 1 pool, but so far I've found no-one who actually has a physical copy like that. Anyone able to confirm the existence of this variant?

--
National Coordinator
South Africa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walt, ModernAngel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2021 13:07 - 03 May 2021 15:37 #102199 by ModernAngel
Hello, sorry to resurrect this ancient thread, I didn't discover it until now. Your list is missing a variation of Waste Management Operation from Sabbat War, there are three different ones that I know of:

Attachments:
Last edit: 03 May 2021 15:37 by ModernAngel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drnlmza, Hakuron, lip

More
03 May 2021 13:51 #102206 by Ashur
I would never play anything but the "carriage return, whatever" version :D

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardyrange, Hakuron

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds