heart Secret library updat

02 Jun 2018 19:24 #87856 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic Secret library updat
I can see Lost Kindred without problems and without refresh. simple,click on create deck,and chose crypt or library set: Lost Kindred and you can see cards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2018 06:01 #87863 by Malachy
Replied by Malachy on topic Secret library updat
There are some inconsistencies with cardtexts though. Actually I've only found one, on Camaraderie superior, but I haven't checked all of them yet. Two different texts are presented, I'm guessing one of the two is the remains of the playtesting :)

NC of Hungary

///

More
03 Jun 2018 18:09 #87875 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Secret library updat

There are some inconsistencies with cardtexts though. Actually I've only found one, on Camaraderie superior, but I haven't checked all of them yet. Two different texts are presented, I'm guessing one of the two is the remains of the playtesting :)

Indeed. The text on the card is correct, the text presented alongside is wrong (lock to ...)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
04 Jun 2018 03:44 #87880 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic Secret library updat

Yeah; some of this is a side effect of not having the official CSV files to work with. Just means that there more manual updating involved and more opportunity for errors.

Corresponding text should now match the card images.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds