file Mailing List for All Card Releases?

19 Oct 2018 03:34 #91276 by Killiam
I am feeling very sad. I am a HUGE V:TES fanatic. I follow many boards and discussion groups. I play twice a week. Attending the NAC is my one big annual family vacation. I do whatever I can to promote the game. You get the picture.

There are people posting about having received some cards recently. I cannot get those cards. The window has closed. They are cards that I specifically use in decks and I need copies of them.

Is there a mailing list for card releases? If there is, please add me to it. My email address is:

If there isn't, could we start one so that no one risks missing out on buying cards? And if there is an ending date for obtaining those cards, could it please be put in bold and highlighted to make certain that everyone knows that they are on the clock?

Other recent card releases (e.g. Lost Kindred) have not been discontinued, and when I asked about them after they were released, the word was that they would be around for a good long time (a year or so I think it was?), and possibly indefinitely. Deviating from that precedent comes as a surprise; I imagined such an exception would deserve special treatment in the form of an especially loud shout out, which in this case, it did not receive.

Well it's too late now, and I've vented, so I won't fret further.

Overall, Black Chantry has done an absolutely fantastic job; they have my admiration and undying (undead?) support as a customer and V:TES community member. Hoping that something good can come from this (like being added to a mailing list). Thanks for reading. I will now console myself by working on some decks.

Cheers!

-Killiam
(Bill Troxel)
"I look back from where I'm from
Look at the woman I've become
And the strangest things seem
Suddenly routine"
-Hedwig Robinson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2018 05:20 #91277 by Cat_in_Exile
I'd recommend either installing Twitter on your phone and following Black Chantry (I hate Twitter, but there's a few people/companies I follow, so I check it each day), or join the new Facebook group they started (I also hate Facebook, and only use it to arrange games with my play group and check a few other groups). They give updates there when stuff is available.

More
19 Oct 2018 07:01 #91281 by GreyB
www.blackchantry.com/2018/10/03/ally-with-power/

Yeah, many people missed this opportunity I think....

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength

More
19 Oct 2018 07:08 - 19 Oct 2018 07:11 #91282 by GreyB
I guess this was the “special october surprise” except there was no announcement on Vekn?

Business wise, one should not restrict announcements to certain channels (twitter/facebook) and exclude the biggest platform vekn.net...

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength
Last edit: 19 Oct 2018 07:11 by GreyB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardyrange, Yomyael

More
19 Oct 2018 16:48 #91298 by Snodig
I heard about this from three different sources the day it was announced, so it wasn’t exactly a secret.
I’m sure they’ll come back around some day, fingers crossed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
19 Oct 2018 16:50 #91299 by jamesatzephyr

There are people posting about having received some cards recently. I cannot get those cards. The window has closed. They are cards that I specifically use in decks and I need copies of them.

Find someone you know who bought the bundle but hasn't bought the cards yet. Ask them to buy you as many sets as you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds