file Mailing List for All Card Releases?

19 Oct 2018 17:05 #91300 by Killiam
Have gotten word from a VEKN FB Group admin that the cards will be available in future release, so no worries. Also am in contact with someone willing to order on behalf of my playgroup, so I'm doubly covered. Thanks for everyone's concern and suggestions.

That said, I still think there would be value in an email list for releases. Hope that idea continues to germinate in the minds of those well-positioned and capable.

Best Wishes,
-Bill

-Killiam
(Bill Troxel)
"How did some slip of a girly boy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?" -Hedwig Robinson

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2018 18:52 #91302 by AceFranklin
Seems like something VEKN should have posted on the website. I would be pissed too.

More
19 Oct 2018 20:03 - 19 Oct 2018 20:04 #91303 by Ashur
This was posted at the VEKN forum, VEKN Facebook, VTES Facebook, Black Chantry Facebook, Black Chantry Twitter and the front page of Blackchantry.com. The offer was for 14 days. But of course, we will create a mailing list eventually. We just haven´t done so yet. We apologize and hope everyone that absolutely have to own these Humble Bundle exclusive cards can get them somehow. The cards will be printed soon again, but not with the Humble Bundle icon. /Henrik, Black Chantry

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 19 Oct 2018 20:04 by Ashur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
19 Oct 2018 21:38 #91305 by Lönkka
I am amazed that Bill missed the info as, for me, it seemed to literally be all over the place 4-5 VTES related Facebook groups (I think that Bill is also member of several of these), Black Chantry site and of course here.

Creating an email list would just provide yet another avenue of information which can be ignored :D

However, it most certainly would open up yet another source of information thus decreasing the chances of someone missing a piece of information altogether!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds