file Missing NAC/EC Decklists in TWDA

27 Feb 2019 00:43 - 27 Feb 2019 00:43 #93714 by Kushiel
I compiled a list of the deck archetypes that have won North American Championships and European Championships (both days, where applicable), drawing from the TWDA, and either there are some that are missing from the TWDA and/or I'm an idiot and couldn't find some of them. Specifically, I couldn't find:

NAC
2014 Day One

EC
2011 Day One
2014 Day One

I'm not concerned with trying to find specific decklists, just a general description of what the winning deck was (Guruhi combat toolbox, Lutz/Unmada stealth/vote, weenie Auspex, etc).

Does anyone remember what won on these days, or know where I might look to find out? I also checked VTES One, but it was also lacking these decks.
Last edit: 27 Feb 2019 00:43 by Kushiel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2019 08:41 #93722 by drnlmza

I compiled a list of the deck archetypes that have won North American Championships and European Championships (both days, where applicable), drawing from the TWDA, and either there are some that are missing from the TWDA and/or I'm an idiot and couldn't find some of them. Specifically, I couldn't find:

NAC
2014 Day One

vtesone.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/results-nac-2014-north-american-championship-day-one/ gives this as Jared Strait with EuroBrujah. AFAIK, no deck list was ever posted.

There's a deck in the secret library that describes itself as the NAC 2015 Day 2 TWDA
www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=19835

I've never seen any public report on anything that happened at the 2015 NAC, though, so I've no other information about it.

EC
2011 Day One

vtesec2011.blogspot.com/2011/11/results-ec-2011-european-championship.html lists the winners and the deck types. AFAIK, no deck list was ever posted.

2014 Day One

See vtesone.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/results-ec-2014-european-championship-day-1/ for the only descriptions I'm aware of. No deck list for the winner was ever posted, despite repeated requests - see www.vekn.net/forum/event-reports-and-twd/66167-ec-day1-results-mannheim-4th-of-october-2014

--
National Coordinator
South Africa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel

More
27 Feb 2019 09:05 #93723 by angrynewb
that EC 2014 in Mannheim.

i remember Ruben Feldman as one of the most dominant players at an EC Tournament ever.

winning Friday tournament at 3gw Prerounds with Mono Dementation.

winning Saturday tournament at 3gw Prerounds with Nosferatu Royality
(at this point everyone wondered whats going on with this guy ;-))

playing Finals on Sunday with Pander Vote

sadly that was his last showing in competitive VTES.
lets hope there will be some leave torpor actions in Switzerland.
Paris isnt too far away :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel, lionel

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds