file Player Rankings - value not updating

26 Jun 2019 22:25 - 26 Jun 2019 22:27 #95621 by Killiam
Hi!

I'm not sure if this is just a matter of an automatic system needing to periodically update, or if I need to nudge the right person to manually update it, but in case it's the latter, here is my issue:

In the player rankings, I have been closely watching my Constructed Limited total these last few days as Origins results have been coming through. At one point, after some Origins results were submitted but before a tournament win was recorded, my score was at 777. Then the win came through the system. A day has passed; my total is still at 777.

From what I've gathered, the total should be the sum of the 8 highest tourney scores in the last 2 years, which are highlighted with bold text. The tournament result in question does indeed appear and is highlighted, but if you add up the 8 scores, the total tally should be 862, not 777.

Interestingly, if you take the difference between that tourney score (155) and the 9th highest score that fell off (70), you get 85, which is the difference between 862 and 777, so it really does appear to be just this one tournament that is not getting calculated in.

Just wanted to call that to an admin's attention, in case there is a button that needs to get pushed.

Thanks much!
-Bill Troxel

EDIT: scores are tallied from last 2 years, not last 1 year

-Killiam
(Bill Troxel)
"How did some slip of a girly boy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?" -Hedwig Robinson

Last edit: 26 Jun 2019 22:27 by Killiam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2019 09:33 #95629 by Ankha
I will look at it.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killiam

More
27 Jun 2019 13:41 #95635 by Mewcat
18 months, bill. Not 1 year. Not 2 years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killiam

More
27 Jun 2019 14:53 #95637 by Killiam
Updated and correct now -- thank you!

-Killiam
(Bill Troxel)
"How did some slip of a girly boy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?" -Hedwig Robinson

More
27 Jun 2019 17:30 #95643 by Ankha
So... Is there anything left to look for?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
27 Jun 2019 19:36 - 28 Jun 2019 11:42 #95644 by DJHedgehog
I think it isn't updating again.

EDIT: Just doing some quick math, it looks like the total for tournaments in the past 18 months should be 1301. It is showing a lower number. Maybe I'm not looking in the correct column?
Last edit: 28 Jun 2019 11:42 by DJHedgehog.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds