lightbulb Suggestion - Another option to handle constest

20 May 2020 08:14 - 20 May 2020 08:15 #99908 by Lönkka

If your star vampire got a sensory deprivation, you will not use it.

Taking this discussion to a new tangent and nitpicking a bit, but this is fake news!

Getting the star vamp Sensory Depped is indeed a bummer, but it necessary doesn't stop you from using it. It WILL make using extremely difficult but it is possible.

At one local final my only vampire (Stanislava) was SD'd but I still managed to play with her/it. And came very close to winning the game. Granted, it was extremely annoying and hard to play as whenever I wanted to do something I had to make darn sure that I had a) enough stealth to do the action successfully and b) an untap/-lock to follow or it would've been lights out for me. (my predator should've waited for me to have finished my turn with a tapped/locked Stani instead...)

But his is sheer nitpicking, in vast majority of instances you would not be able to use that vamp! (well, just once if it was untapped to begin with)

And now we can resume the normal conversation!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 20 May 2020 08:15 by Lönkka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
20 May 2020 21:01 #99910 by Sambomb

If your star vampire got a sensory deprivation, you will not use it.

Taking this discussion to a new tangent and nitpicking a bit, but this is fake news!

Getting the star vamp Sensory Depped is indeed a bummer, but it necessary doesn't stop you from using it. It WILL make using extremely difficult but it is possible.

At one local final my only vampire (Stanislava) was SD'd but I still managed to play with her/it. And came very close to winning the game. Granted, it was extremely annoying and hard to play as whenever I wanted to do something I had to make darn sure that I had a) enough stealth to do the action successfully and b) an untap/-lock to follow or it would've been lights out for me. (my predator should've waited for me to have finished my turn with a tapped/locked Stani instead...)

But his is sheer nitpicking, in vast majority of instances you would not be able to use that vamp! (well, just once if it was untapped to begin with)

And now we can resume the normal conversation!

If you are locked at that time its much harder to pull it off.
And sure, if you are infernal you can get away with it too...
But you get the point, you can "lose" your vampire quickly not only by contest.

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds