file New cards / New preco : thank you BCP for the great job

24 Sep 2021 14:06 #103305 by Timo
Hi everyone,

Since the beginning of the preview for the next 4 decks I see and ear a lot of people who have something to say about why this or that should have been done differently and yes, obviously better.

And I wanted to say for my part that I love it !

If I had to do it myself, some things would have been done differently but mainly, I would not have been able to do it at all ;).

I just received my KS order and I love it ! 

I pre-ordered a bunch of preco and I have already multiple Idea for new decks I want to test and I am very exited to play them.

Well, for everything done until now (even the things I disagree with) :
Thank You BCP !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha, Ashur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2021 23:47 #103314 by lip
Nice to see a happy post ☺︎

And I have to say, very happy here too with all the work you have put in this, BCP. Be reassured that, although a vocal part of the community shares criticisms, an overwhelming silent part of it is just buying the cards and enjoying all the work ☺︎

Thanks again and keep it up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
27 Sep 2021 06:38 #103341 by Tadori

Nice to see a happy post ☺︎

And I have to say, very happy here too with all the work you have put in this, BCP. Be reassured that, although a vocal part of the community shares criticisms, an overwhelming silent part of it is just buying the cards and enjoying all the work ☺︎

Thanks again and keep it up!

Criticism doesn't mean people dont like what BC is doing. It's only there to help improve for the future.
I personally like Ministry Brujah and Banu Haqim. You can see a clear vision and idea behind them.New cards are great and I'm looking forward to try them out. Gangrel on the other hand are a different story you can see lack of general idea for the deck and new cards are blant and don't add anything new and interesting comparing to existing counterparts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malachy

More
27 Sep 2021 16:34 #103345 by Lech
It's not that there is no vision in gangrel starter, quite the otherwise. The problem is that proportions are off and crypt is disconnected from the library.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds