file i dont understand villein

06 Jan 2022 09:30 #104382 by TobyB
Replied by TobyB on topic i dont understand villein
amazing. I totally get that now! I saw it more as a sort of healing card. when your vampire was down on blood you could get him back up fast. didn't think you could pour it into an uncontrolled vamp. So its mostly used like 4 transfers? brilliant. super strong for a fast start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2022 11:51 #104386 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic i dont understand villein

amazing. I totally get that now! I saw it more as a sort of healing card. when your vampire was down on blood you could get him back up fast. didn't think you could pour it into an uncontrolled vamp. So its mostly used like 4 transfers? brilliant. super strong for a fast start.

To be clear, it works only on vampires in your uncontrolled region (no "healing" here).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: TobyB

More
06 Jan 2022 12:04 #104387 by TobyB
Replied by TobyB on topic i dont understand villein
another question: lets say I try to bleed with a minion and get blocked. I then succeed with ending the combat and untapping. can I then bleed again with that character? also in other situations where I tap to do stuff and then untapped somehow, can the minion then act against? in short: does untapping get me another action?

More
06 Jan 2022 15:43 - 06 Jan 2022 15:44 #104388 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic i dont understand villein
The general answer is that an unlocked minion can act.

So if you unlock your are allowed to act again.

But, in some specific cases, there is a rule of NRA (Non Repeat Action) :
A minion cannot bleed multiple times
A minion cannot call more than 1 political action per turn
A minion cannot repeat an action provided by a card in play or by a card in hand with the same name than one he already played this turn.

Everything else is fair game.

So provided you can unlock, you can bleed once, call a political action, equip with 10 different pieces of equipment (provided they are different ones) and hunt 1 billion times in a turn.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2022 15:44 by Timo.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds