lock ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!

29 Dec 2023 02:21 - 29 Dec 2023 02:21 #110206 by Revenant
Hello everybody, I am Milos Krstic, Vtes National Coordinator for Serbia and i want to inform you all that Ankha aka Vincent Ripoll arbitrarily removed all my TWDA and Hall of Fame enteries(10 of them) from TWDA because he did not like my criticism of the pace and quality of his work as a BCP employee regarding the updating of TWDA. This flagrant violation of players' rights is the first time, as far as i am aware, that a member of VEKN and/or BCP acts in such an appaling manner using tyrannical methods to punish those they disagree with. The above-mentioned person also made threats of physical violence towards me because he "was really pissed off" and "wanted to teach me a lesson" claiming he "was insulted"(no insults were made towards this person by anyone).

All this means that no other Vtes Players will be safe from this individual in the future, be it criticizing, arguing about rulings or simply winning tournament game against him, unless this kind of behaviour is rooted out before it infects and destroys our Vtes community.
I am already informed that players are shocked and angry about this capricious act and if this is not rectified in the shortest possible time actions will follow. Stay tuned.
Last edit: 29 Dec 2023 02:21 by Revenant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SBftw
The topic has been locked.
More
29 Dec 2023 09:53 #110208 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Timo
More
29 Dec 2023 11:16 #110214 by KoRneeshon
Replied by KoRneeshon on topic ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!
Is this some badly constructed joke? Can't you tell the difference between working for BCP and doing additional job you are *not paid for* by anyone?
Milos, TWDA is not run by BCP, they're not paying anyone to do it. You're not happy with how it's run? Create your own ATWDA (Awesome TWDA) and run it "properly". What is next, you gonna chase all these VTES-related tools creators? Regarding physical threats - I don't see these anywhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka
More
29 Dec 2023 14:53 #110217 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!
Throwing around unfounded accusations is far from living up to any kind of standards or professionalism…I would expect much more especially from a NC…if one doesn’t understand why things are as they are it is always much better to ask for an explanation instead of insinuating foul play and misconduct.

It has been posted about and is open knowledge that anyone that wants to expedite the process to see their tournament reports show up in the TWD list is welcome to do the submission on their own…which also lightens the burden…heck there is even a YouTube video how to do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Timo
More
29 Dec 2023 15:09 #110219 by mipopo3
Replied by mipopo3 on topic ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!

Is this some badly constructed joke? Can't you tell the difference between working for BCP and doing additional job you are *not paid for* by anyone?
Milos, TWDA is not run by BCP, they're not paying anyone to do it. You're not happy with how it's run? Create your own ATWDA (Awesome TWDA) and run it "properly". What is next, you gonna chase all these VTES-related tools creators? Regarding physical threats - I don't see these anywhere.

Going with this information:
"Vincent Ripoll is founder/employee of BCP and works to advance Vtes so he could reap more profit. Ankha is a player, prince, rules director, rating coordinator, member of VEKN and person responsible for updating TWDA in an orderly fashion"
TWDA is -> well, run by BCP staff.

Following action was performed:
"Now, since I'm really pissed off by your behavior and because sometimes some people need a lesson about how to behave on forums, I'll just remove all your TWD from the archive until you apologize."

This is blackmail from BCP employee.

Destruction of TWDA records is concerning, as it's done in this manner.

Coming from BCP employee where Serbia did around 2000-5000e of product orders this year put the whole conversation on another level, as Vincent Ripoll is threatening NC of Serbia.

I do not see how this is good for the business of BCP.

Strange days we live in.

:gang::ANI::FOR::PRO::cap8:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SBftw
More
29 Dec 2023 21:26 - 29 Dec 2023 21:48 #110229 by KoRneeshon
Replied by KoRneeshon on topic ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!
OK, but - to be confirmed by Ankha - TWDA is run independently of BCP, by Ankha. If so, it doesn't matter if he's BCP's employee / founder. He can close TWDA and BCP would be still happy to employ him. He can be fired from BCP and still run TWDA if he wishes. These things are independent, although both are VTES related.

I mean Ankha probably also has a car, so we can say his car is run by a BCP employee. If he gives you a ride to the VTES tournament, would you start demanding special services in his car? Because, hey, it's BCP employee driven, he's already paid by BCP, so it's good for VTES if he gives snacks and bar during that ride, right? And it's insulting if he doesn't!

Unless running TWDA is one of his BCP duties - which, from the linked post, doesn't seem to be true.

To be clear, I'm not agreeing with the deletion of anything from TWDA,as it is universally used tool and it has its value decreased by this. Also, it might have been too harsh / too quick decision (as it was made in the same moment more details regarding this subject was provided), maybe more explanation was needed to clarify that TWDA and BCP are independent stuff before taking such action. But Ankha still had every right to do so, and BCP can politely ask him to undo this at best. That being said, apologies for misunderstanding of how TWDA is run is also not something otherworldly hard to imagine.
Last edit: 29 Dec 2023 21:48 by KoRneeshon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, vragozakas, Joscha
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds