Problems claiming VEKN ID in the Online Archon
09 Oct 2026 10:16 #117866
by extrala
Problems claiming VEKN ID in the Online Archon was created by extrala
Not sure if this is the best place to ask .. but here I am.
I cannot claim my VEKN ID in the Online Archon. Also when trying to look at upcoming tournaments (not even register, just looking), the tool claims I need to "Sign in to view full tournament information". But I am signed in according to the Profile page.
Short history:
- Created an Online Archon account during the EC 2026. I am not sure, if I claimed the VEKN at that time.
- This week I wanted to access the Online Archon to register for a tournament, but the Online Archon claimed that I don't have an account, and that email address that used in September was unknown.
- So I created a new account in the Online Archon, using the same email address as before.
Now I am in the situation as described above and clearly need some help from an Online Archon administrator.
- email address used: ralf (dot) lammert (at) gmx (dot) de
- vekn id used: 1003376
I cannot claim my VEKN ID in the Online Archon. Also when trying to look at upcoming tournaments (not even register, just looking), the tool claims I need to "Sign in to view full tournament information". But I am signed in according to the Profile page.
Short history:
- Created an Online Archon account during the EC 2026. I am not sure, if I claimed the VEKN at that time.
- This week I wanted to access the Online Archon to register for a tournament, but the Online Archon claimed that I don't have an account, and that email address that used in September was unknown.
- So I created a new account in the Online Archon, using the same email address as before.
Now I am in the situation as described above and clearly need some help from an Online Archon administrator.
- email address used: ralf (dot) lammert (at) gmx (dot) de
- vekn id used: 1003376
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
09 Oct 2026 12:32 - 09 Oct 2026 12:33 #117867
by Ankha
It looks like you created your account using the Discord login (squeaky_clean0929), could you try to connect this way?
Also, as far I as can see, your email, name, and VEKN id are linked in the Archon app.
Replied by Ankha on topic Problems claiming VEKN ID in the Online Archon
Not sure if this is the best place to ask .. but here I am.
I cannot claim my VEKN ID in the Online Archon. Also when trying to look at upcoming tournaments (not even register, just looking), the tool claims I need to "Sign in to view full tournament information". But I am signed in according to the Profile page.
Short history:
- Created an Online Archon account during the EC 2026. I am not sure, if I claimed the VEKN at that time.
- This week I wanted to access the Online Archon to register for a tournament, but the Online Archon claimed that I don't have an account, and that email address that used in September was unknown.
- So I created a new account in the Online Archon, using the same email address as before.
Now I am in the situation as described above and clearly need some help from an Online Archon administrator.
- email address used: ralf (dot) lammert (at) gmx (dot) de
- vekn id used: 1003376
It looks like you created your account using the Discord login (squeaky_clean0929), could you try to connect this way?
Also, as far I as can see, your email, name, and VEKN id are linked in the Archon app.
Last edit: 09 Oct 2026 12:33 by Ankha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds
- You are here:
-
Home
-
Forum
-
V:TES Discussion
-
Generic V:TES Discussion
- Problems claiming VEKN ID in the Online Archon
