file Qualifier shirts for 2013 season

04 Dec 2012 11:23 #42333 by Lönkka
Would be great to get the qualifier shirts for 2013 season if not ASAP then at least soonish.

Basically, for all my players, the season started already with EC's FCQ.

We also host at least one monthly event here that needs a shirt so playing the tournaments now and getting the shirts on, say, April kinda sucks...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Lönkka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
04 Dec 2012 11:26 #42335 by NC-Germany

Would be great to get the qualifier shirts for 2013 season if not ASAP then at least soonish.

We also host at least one monthly event here that needs a shirt so playing the tournaments now and getting the shirts on, say, April kinda sucks...

I think the design process is almost finished and we are about to get the shirt to the printer. However the shirts won't be available before january.

National Coordinator Germany
:tore: :pre: :cap2:

More
04 Dec 2012 14:29 #42342 by KevinM
Whoever is doing the graphic design this year needs to be using Adobe Illustrator and CMYK-graphics with wire-framing, otherwise the VEKN is once again going to be paying more for their shirts than they should be.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
07 Jan 2013 06:25 #43697 by mikelosaurus
At the NC meeting at the EC wasn't it mentioned to try and have a different colour shirt this year (i.e. other than black) or am I imagining that?

Read my new blog: gameaholicblog.wordpress.com

More
07 Jan 2013 07:08 #43699 by Szewski

At the NC meeting at the EC wasn't it mentioned to try and have a different colour shirt this year (i.e. other than black) or am I imagining that?

yes, but we made "old" approach with the color for this year (2013) because lack of time but we will try something new for the 2014.

More
07 Jan 2013 07:10 #43700 by Szewski

I think the design process is almost finished and we are about to get the shirt to the printer. However the shirts won't be available before january.

everything is done, all I need is the number of tshirts to print.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds