file Car Decals

09 Jul 2013 22:44 #51196 by Dracula
Car Decals was created by Dracula
Might be a bit much, but why not decals? Especially for cars?

I have seen graphics produced by users on here ( very nice ones too) and you can add the website at the bottom. So no one has to google "VEKN" or "Vampire Elder Kindred Network".

Maybe also have clan decals and then the "www.vekn.net" address underneath.

Just a thought!

V---V Dracula <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2013 23:39 #51199 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Car Decals
You can have vinyl decals made at many shops that do silkscreening for tshirts here in the states. I dont know how cost effective it is having vekn make them and ship em.

I in fact have a few car window decals that has the logo of a band i was in until it fell apart last year, and i think my drummer gave like $15 ish for like a dozen. And those all sad "Discount Assasins" and some had a crosshairs logo. 3 different designs.

So cost is norhing. Some places may need a statement oking it from Johannes/the organization, but those things a cheap as hell.

Heres the problem:

The last Vampire:the Eternal Steuggle stuff like this were bumper stickers handed out at the NAC innew orleans theyear ccp announced we were oop.

Ccp owns all the ip rights on all the material, including owning the game name and trisnakes(i think. Wotc may own part, dunno)

So, all we could do is something that says "vekn" without permissions, if we have vekn sell it or if a company is worried about getting sued.

But, ip laws aside, very very cheap and cool idea.

More
10 Jul 2013 00:21 #51207 by Dracula
Replied by Dracula on topic Re: Car Decals
Totally agree, if we (or anyone) does not use trademark images, there should be no problem. But just writing out VEKN (with permission) and then a clan name "Nosferatu" I don't see any issue in this as the name Nosferatu isn't owned by White Wolf.

But again, just a thought. What better way to advertise and spread the word on the open road.

V---V Dracula <3

More
10 Jul 2013 00:31 #51210 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Car Decals

Totally agree, if we (or anyone) does not use trademark images, there should be no problem. But just writing out VEKN (with permission) and then a clan name "Nosferatu" I don't see any issue in this as the name Nosferatu isn't owned by White Wolf.

But again, just a thought. What better way to advertise and spread the word on the open road.

V---V Dracula <3

Nossies arent an issue. Other clans are though.

Gangrel, for example. Any WWF videogame from "WWF Attitude" through i believe "Smackdown 2" had two paragraphs in a screen before the title screen about "Gangrel property of White Wolf blah blah blah, used with permission...." "Gangrel is a trademark of... any use of...." you get the idea.

But, if ccp oks it, then itd be fine.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds