file Newbie wants to learn

15 Mar 2012 15:06 #25929 by Lopez de la Osa
I played Jyhad in 1995, only two games.

In 2012 I rescue the cards at mother's home.

Now I would like to play again, but I need learn again the game and the cards, so I am looking for players that want learn or teach (if you apeak Spanish, better) with only Jyhad cards and 'just for funny - not competitive - decks'

Then, when I know to play and know the fow of the game, I will search for more cards and more seriuosly players and games...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2012 15:16 #25932 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Newbie wants to learn
You don't really need to use only jyhad cards, about all of the basic concepts are used in them already. Just ask for fairly basic decks without any too weird things in them at start, doesn't matter what set the cards are printed in. If you haven't done it yet, I suggest reading the rulebook fully first, you can find it from the link at the left under the 'Rules'. Thats what I did when I started playing the game originally, I just had a starter and couple boosters, I spread the cards on the table and just read through the rulebook thoroughly, checking where everything was on the cards while doing so. Then after that your ready for your first games. I am often up to games in JOL, and I got plenty of rather silly deck ideas there too that can play in tutorial games.

More
15 Mar 2012 17:24 #25940 by Lopez de la Osa

You don't really need to use only jyhad cards, [....]. Just ask for fairly basic decks without any too weird things in them at start, [....] I am often up to games in JOL, and I got plenty of rather silly deck ideas there too that can play in tutorial games.

I know, but I sopuosse that only Jyhad set has less combos, so it will be easier to learn.

Can you send a txt file with a couple of 'fairly basic' decks?

I really want to play at JOL...

Thanks.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds