file Tournament via Lackey report

12 Nov 2018 09:56 #91798 by beslin igor
Tournament Relentless Reaper 2018. is finished yesterday. Winner is Dealan Sansen Congratulations !!!!!!
This tournament is first online competions for Dealan and we hope him play again online competions in future.
This tournament is first whu is played only 1 day,as one of the tournament organizers, I consider the tournament to be successful and we will repeat it next month. We also get record for online tournaments,20 players!!!
Most were players if from France-4,also good number from Island-3,and we have 3 guests from American continent,i hope next time be more!
Tournament is played in format 2R+F time limit 2h30mins for all games.
total played games is 9,with 6GW.
R1 best start Angelo and Martin,in R2 best played Marius,Martin and Dealan.
Finals report:
seating with deck type and points:
Dealan: Stanislava-vote+bleed (2,5vp GW)
Angelo: Brujah vote
Michal: Tremere wall (1vp)
Martin: Tup Dog+Nephandus
Marius: 3A (0,5vp)
First vp take Dealan in turn 6. After that Michal create big wall to stop Dealan advance. Martin with Tup Dogs rush Marius vampires. Big turn for Dealan is 16th turn when him played Ancilla and ousts 2 players:Michal and Martin,so 2nd vp for Dealan and Michal gets 1vp. in start 17 turn time limit pass and Dealan and Marius gets +0,5vp each.
I put here pictures with tabelas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 10:08 #91800 by blackkn8
The Twitch record can be shown here...

Twitch Video
have fun...

Prince of Wiesbaden, Germany
File Attachment:

More
12 Nov 2018 14:28 #91804 by lionel
Replied by lionel on topic Tournament via Lackey report
I was very surprise when watching this final, I mean, Stanislava's prey was a so easy vp, the only one deck who cannot deflect, how could it be possible to let this happen ?
I was also verry suprised to see the lack of outsting power of Martin's deck, did he have no luck, I mean 17 tours and no fame, no conditionning ?
In the same way, it took qt least 12 rush to Martin to put 3 vamps in torpor, it's seem's a lot to my eyes, no ?
and finally, very surprise to see Stanislava under pentex during 10 turns... Only Pentex in 17 turns in a final ???
I mean, lots of players complain about pentex, and only one played in that game, and not to make a vp, only to stay in play...

More
12 Nov 2018 16:36 #91807 by Mewcat
Replied by Mewcat on topic Tournament via Lackey report

I was very surprise when watching this final, I mean, Stanislava's prey was a so easy vp, the only one deck who cannot deflect, how could it be possible to let this happen ?
I was also verry suprised to see the lack of outsting power of Martin's deck, did he have no luck, I mean 17 tours and no fame, no conditionning ?
In the same way, it took qt least 12 rush to Martin to put 3 vamps in torpor, it's seem's a lot to my eyes, no ?
and finally, very surprise to see Stanislava under pentex during 10 turns... Only Pentex in 17 turns in a final ???
I mean, lots of players complain about pentex, and only one played in that game, and not to make a vp, only to stay in play...

Seating is random so no one let anything happen.

As far as the rest of it, you can say that about any deck. We constantly see TWDs that puzzle us on how they are winning. Stuff happens.

More
12 Nov 2018 17:02 #91809 by lionel
Replied by lionel on topic Tournament via Lackey report
I didn't know for the seating.
Is it for an experience like tournement whith no pentex ?

More
12 Nov 2018 17:20 #91812 by beslin igor

I didn't know for the seating.
Is it for an experience like tournement whith no pentex ?

About random seating in finals is Martin idea for this year,we try test how this works,Martin big tournaments finals experience said to top seed get big advantange with curent rules,for next year we decide if change something.
About bann Pentex we can test that only if important persons from vekn ask to we test that,but i think they dont think bann Pentex,so we dont have reason for that.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds