exclamation-circle Lackey Vulnerabilities

28 Apr 2021 23:33 #102185 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Lackey Vulnerabilities

Do we know who own Lackey? If he can fix the code?

Yes, and he's basically content to only host the server, and that's about it.  he's come out and said that there are no plans to further update Lackey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2021 16:42 #102187 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Lackey Vulnerabilities

Yes, and he's basically content to only host the server, and that's about it.  he's come out and said that there are no plans to further update Lackey.

And considering it's been years we've sent requests to him, at least to support non-qwerty keyboards, I think we can assume no change will be ever done.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
29 Apr 2021 19:14 #102188 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic Lackey Vulnerabilities

yes we know,i just checked me old meseges with lackey owner. he promise in end 2019 how will talk with some people to share lackey code to they fix bugs. i remind him some time if he want to do that but him stop to answer on me mesages. 
because lackey server be much time down one guy want to donate : a dedicated VPS machine with good connectivity,to help with this problem,lackey admin say he will checked shared topic about this,but never reply.
idk if make sense ask him to share code again,because some people inform me if him share code him will lose control of lackey.
well if want to contact him first need to find again people who want to help about fix bugs,because people who promise that earlier maybe dont have more free time for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katricz

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds