file Broken Plugin

07 Sep 2021 20:56 - 07 Sep 2021 21:41 #103057 by Miller
Broken Plugin was created by Miller
Fellow Methuselahs,

I updated my vtes plugin in Lackey today and I noticed that it messed with all my decks, including the ones saved as .txt. I also noticed that it is not possible to rebuild many of them since the current update doesn't differentiate between base vampires and their advanced versions, saving both versions as the advanced one.

I wonder if other people are experiencing the same problem and if there is any solution in sight.

Word of caution: if you haven't updated yet, beware.
Last edit: 07 Sep 2021 21:41 by Miller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2021 14:51 #103064 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Broken Plugin
yes miller, same issue. even when exported again (from amaranth) and loaded in lackey, the deck misses cards. The text files are complete so don't delete them (besides your crappy ones, winkwink)

More
08 Sep 2021 14:58 #103065 by gotcha
also, would be awesome if somehow when you load decks they come in alphabetical order; the option is there but somehow the names do not correspond with the decklists if you do.

More
08 Sep 2021 16:34 #103066 by kschaefer
Replied by kschaefer on topic Broken Plugin

also, would be awesome if somehow when you load decks they come in alphabetical order; the option is there but somehow the names do not correspond with the decklists if you do.

That's a software bug and not a plugin bug.  That will never get fixed. :(

More
08 Sep 2021 19:12 #103069 by gotcha
life sux ....

More
08 Sep 2021 21:32 #103071 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic Broken Plugin
In one mine old deck mising one crypt card. from another decks i think all cards are there. some deck in test phase have 87-88 cards,but i beleive i make it with this number,but not tweak them later.
is best to decks be saved in txt format,otherwise you will mising cards.
if you want to find what cards mising,check cards where is text on cards changed,or where is art of cards changed,maybe these cards mising you.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds