file White-wolf login / ratings/event submission/create

20 Feb 2011 19:47 #1768 by Squidalot
Hi guys,

I'm no longer able to logon to white-wolf and the calendar appears to have disappeared when I try and login.

I don'tt hink it's a big problem but it does mean:
* I can't create events in the calendar (does this still exist?)
* I can't submit results for rating purposes
* I can't create new VEKN profiles (though I know what numbers I have left to assign)

This has all occured since the WW website was last hacked and updated - I have a new password but no way to recall the username and the username I try and enter doesn't work.
I have e-mailed their web guy to see if i can get it re-jigged but no response yet.

Has anyone else had these issues?
Hugh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2011 19:56 #1769 by jhattara

Hi guys,

I'm no longer able to logon to white-wolf and the calendar appears to have disappeared when I try and login.

I don'tt hink it's a big problem but it does mean:
* I can't create events in the calendar (does this still exist?)
* I can't submit results for rating purposes
* I can't create new VEKN profiles (though I know what numbers I have left to assign)

This has all occured since the WW website was last hacked and updated - I have a new password but no way to recall the username and the username I try and enter doesn't work.
I have e-mailed their web guy to see if i can get it re-jigged but no response yet.

Has anyone else had these issues?
Hugh

Event calendar is going to be in here quite soon. White Wolf's website will not support VTES anymore (more than with a link to here). For now you can make your event announcements in this forum and report them either by sending the Archon to Ginés (Damnans), or wait on reporting them until we get everything sorted out in here.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds