check Archon upload functionality released

12 May 2013 18:29 #48429 by Lech
Seriously, still using proprietary formats. Really ?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2013 06:30 #49002 by SLave
It wounds me deeply that most NCs show such a huge negligence in regard to the Rankings. We have all been waiting so very long for the upload functionality to function, and I thought reports should storm the database. How mistaken have I been. :(

I use the fact that every reader has access to this part of the forum, and appeal to each and every player to insist on their NCs updating the tourney database for their countries. As of now, even the last year's EC results are not uploaded, a great shame as it is. How about some action?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka

More
23 May 2013 11:28 #49011 by Boris The Blade
On the other hand, I am currently #1 player in UK, thanks to playing in the French Nationals. Don't change anything, Hugh! :laugh:

More
23 May 2013 12:21 #49013 by Ke.

On the other hand, I am currently #1 player in UK, thanks to playing in the French Nationals. Don't change anything, Hugh! :laugh:

Well, that's a lot of data entry from his book(s!) — I don't see it changing anytime soon! :P

More
23 May 2013 13:22 #49016 by Lönkka
Vast majority of current Finnish events have been taken care of.

"There are no archon files to approve."

Once again I heartily encourage the Finnish princes to upload the remaining current (up to 18 months old) Archons ASAP. And I wouldn't be opposed to you guys also uploading ANY Archons you have around.

I also encourage Finnish players to exert all kinds of pressure on their Princes so that their local tournaments are uploaded. F### the man -power to the people!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
02 Jun 2013 14:53 #49387 by johannes
EC results have Bern uploaded after lots of archon fixing (thanks Gines)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLave

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds