check Announcement: Print Program News and Danse Macabre

21 Sep 2013 11:13 - 22 Sep 2013 05:07 #54213 by johannes
Fellow V:TES Enthusiasts,

the V:EKN has now been working together with onebookshelf inc. for about a year to bring you a print-on-demand program for V:TES. Despite our best effort and a positive outlook for many months we were finally not able to seal a deal with all involved parties. So for the time being there will be no print-on-demand program. I am very sad about this development, but rest assured all humanly possible has been done to make this work. There might be a different situation in the future, but I am sure there will be no update before middle of 2014.

With this perspective we need to do something to inject this game with fresh material and keep it alive and kicking as much as possible so the V:EKN Inner Circle has decided to release Danse Macabre as a fan-created, free set in PDF format, which will be legal for constructed tournament play. The set is actually complete and we are doing the last steps of post-production so it should be ready for the EC. Pascal will make a more detailed announcement on when the cards will be legal. The Design Team will start previewing the cards early next week.

I also would like to personally ask the community to not show any outrage towards any involved party you might think is responsible for this. It will not help our cause. Feel free to express your polite disappointment, but keep it in line. You will be doing me and the game a huge favor.

Thanks and see you at the EC in Stockholm,

Johannes
Last edit: 22 Sep 2013 05:07 by Damnans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2013 05:52 - 24 Sep 2013 11:21 #54240 by Joscha
I'm glad there is a decision finally. I'm so much looking forward to the new set that I don't care anymore if it's POD or PDF.

It would be dangerous for the game and a probably fading base to wait any longer.

Still I'd appreciate POD in the future. But we need fresh input NOW. So this is good news for me YMMV.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 24 Sep 2013 11:21 by Joscha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Otso, Vlad

More
23 Sep 2013 03:19 #54285 by Vlad
Yep yep yep !

/Leprechaun Dance of Joy and Happiness !!!!

B-) :P :P :lol: :side: :evil:

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
23 Sep 2013 19:31 #54306 by gandalf78
Thanks a lot for your hard work.
I think that for a time like this it is a good chance to have fresh materials...
Thanks a lot again!

Camarilla Prince of Milan
File Attachment:

More
13 Oct 2013 08:56 #55218 by mirddes
when will Danse Macabre be supported in lackey, ardb and secret library???

More
13 Oct 2013 11:33 #55224 by Sydnelson

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds