file Storyline Diary - September 2014

04 Sep 2014 14:01 #65275 by Asnek

Isn't Mithras supposed to have superior celerity instead of potence? Kind of strange considering he defeated monty and have quietus.

Not exactly. this seems to be rather original Mithras before Monty accident occured. See his stats from WOD:
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Mithras

On the other hand his progeny do practice DurAnKi magic very close to Assimite sorcery. same persone is as well known 'friend' of clan Assimite. (whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Cretheus)

:hosk: :dem: :val: :for: :AUS: :NEC: :SER: :cap7:

assholepopulation.com/
Did u saw one today?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2014 05:46 #65283 by Rémi
Hello,

I would have questions about the difference between the regular Faceless and the Greater Faceless
Obviously it's +2 Stealth rather than +1 stealth.

- Greater Faceless does not affect allies, doesn't it?
- Greater Faceless bows every vampire that attemps to block wether or not they succeeds, doesn't it?
=> For example:
Arika who is untapped, has Dominate and is older than my Nictuku attempts to block.
My Nictuku uses Greater Faceless (Superior)
Arika gets +2 Intercept.
Arika intercepts the action.
Greater Faceless (Superior) bows Arika before she could play Obedience, doesn't it?
Arika does need to play any kind of wake to be able to play Obedience, doesn't she?

Card texts:
Faceless (Superior): Action Modifier
+1 stealth, and any minion who attempts to block this action and fails becomes tapped when the action is resolved (before resolving the action).
Greater Faceless (Superior): Action Modifier
+2 stealth, and any vampire who attempts to block this action taps if its controller declines to block or if this action is blocked.
Obedience: Reaction
Untap the acting vampire, do not tap this reacting vampire, and end the current action (and combat). The acting vampire cannot attempt the same action this turn.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

More
07 Sep 2014 23:14 #65326 by theEmperor
What happens when Mithras steals a clan specific title (Justicar, Inner Circle)?

More
08 Sep 2014 04:15 #65329 by Ankha

What happens when Mithras steals a clan specific title (Justicar, Inner Circle)?

The title becomes dormant I suppose, just as if Mithras had changed clan or sect.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds