file VTES or VKEN Official Facebook Page

09 Mar 2016 02:39 #75888 by XZealot
Is it possible that the Inner Circle put together an official Facebook page for VTES or the VKEN?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
09 Mar 2016 07:12 #75890 by brettscho
I think that the OP was referring to a facebook group that people can become members of and post conversations about VTES. The page isn't bad, but a group would be far better, and it would be nice to have one run by the VEKN. The VTES North America group is an example. The problem with that group is that it is run by an individual (rather than the organization), and that appears to be the cause of some recent problems. A community run group would be an excellent thing, in my opinion, and I'd heartily support it. I'd start it, too, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having the VEKN have their own group site.

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
09 Mar 2016 19:13 - 09 Mar 2016 19:17 #75899 by brettscho
So the unfortunate business is apparently now going to result in the shut down of the VTES North America facebook group. Inner circle? Want to fill this void? It would be really good for the community, and it should really come from the organization rather than an individual who could just randomly shut it down whenever they please. I know that things don't move very quick around here, but having a facebook group to foster conversation is kind of important, and the most frequented one (that I am aware of... and admittedly I'm bringing an English language bias) is about to vanish, so if you want to advertise the new group on the old group, somebody will have to move quickly. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, the admin has prevented anybody from posting anything new, or commenting on any older threads, so that avenue of advertising is shut off, but that doesn't make this any less important, it now just makes it more difficult to rebuild the facebook community.

Edit 2: Assuming that VEKN isn't interested in creating their own facebook group, maybe people should migrate to the existing VTES World group?

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
Last edit: 09 Mar 2016 19:17 by brettscho.

More
09 Mar 2016 22:31 #75902 by self biased
It looks like someone's trying to talk some sense into the VTES-NA admin. lotta butthurt though.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds