file Los Angeles... my whole collection m

22 Dec 2016 18:47 #79683 by seanum44
I am moving from Los Angeles. I have no room in my car for the collection of thousands of cards I have amassed over the years. I do not want to throw them away but if I cannot get them home that is what must be done. Please come by and get them today..... I am leaving in 3 hours. My number is 865-323-1981. I have over 15 complete decks. And the cards are in Hollywood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2016 19:23 #79684 by BenPeal
The LA players are mobilizing to find someone who can pick up the cards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis

More
23 Dec 2016 02:18 #79688 by James Lin
Why are you leaving and ditching VtES? Is everything okay? :(

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

More
24 Dec 2016 03:38 #79720 by seanum44
lol I am not ditching!!! I swear! I got a 18 month contract in London, for a video game animation position. I did keep my lasambra vote deck, my "thanks for all the fish" Gavin sensory dep deck, and my rock cat minion deck.I do believe I left a couple of my decks back in knoxville, so hopefully my gangrel influence the vote combat deck will be there when I get home. I have been assured by Dennis that they will use the cards for new players and then once I get back to Los Angeles they will still be there. Hopefully while I'm living in London I'll get to play with the some of the people that I used to play on the mIRC network with. If anyone wants to reach me... just message me here or Dennis has my number. It would be quicker to just text so I believe my number is above.

More
24 Dec 2016 03:41 #79721 by seanum44
Holy cow! Ben! Text me some time I have tried to find you at the last 4 gen cons but to no avail! If u don't remember me, I'm the guy that played football at the university of Michigan. Was playing Magic and Dave oros, made me I guess would be the term. Haven't spoke to so many people from that time in my life. I miss all of you all!

More
24 Dec 2016 06:43 #79722 by Ke.

Hopefully while I'm living in London I'll get to play with the some of the people that I used to play on the mIRC network with.

Definitely get in touch with the London group — am not sure if they still meet weekly at the Jugged Hare. Your best bet is probably to ping Mike on the UK group page: www.facebook.com/groups/256939131029385/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds