exclamation-circle The V:TES Anthology sets are printed and in Berlin!

29 Jun 2017 20:21 #82406 by Hakuron
Here is a news on the Anthology Set posted on Facebook today by Bjarke Pedersen from PDA:

»Hello great people.

I am on of the persons who ran the World of Darkness Berlin convention and got the Anthology set made, with great and invaluable help from VEKN and White Wolf. To be able to get official cards in print again after so many years was a big priority for us, and we are super proud of the anthology. The reason the cards are not more widely available are White Wolf's licensing rules. They don't share their thinking with us but the Anthology Set was clearly a test balloon and the response has absolutely been noted in Stockholm.

Now to the good news:
We are allowed by White Wolf to sell merc form the con for some time after the event and since we didn't sell out the only print run, we do have more Anthology Sets available. We are currently working on how we the best possible way can make the cards available to ship all over the world for a reasonable price. This unfortunately takes time, but be rest assured that there will be cards available for fair prices and not USD 150.
Due to the extra work it is to ship cards individually rather than handing them out in Berlin the price will be a bit higher than the EUR 20 we sold the cards for in Berlin. I definitely dont expect the Anthology set to be more than EUR 30 when we start selling them. And we have quite a number sets left so everybody should have a fair chance to get some cards on hand.

We will of course make sure you know in advance when the cards will be available. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks!«

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2017 07:10 - 30 Jun 2017 07:12 #82407 by gatocion
Hi Hakuron!

Thanks for the info, indeed it's great news! Where exactly in Facebook did you saw it?

What does it mean the phrase "The reason the cards are not more widely available are White Wolf's licensing rules"?

It may be that WW only allowed to be given at Berlin Con so there would be more attendees?
Someone has a greater view on the subject than me?

Here is a news on the Anthology Set posted on Facebook today by Bjarke Pedersen from PDA:

I am on of the persons who ran the World of Darkness Berlin convention and got the Anthology set made, with great and invaluable help from VEKN and White Wolf. To be able to get official cards in print again after so many years was a big priority for us, and we are super proud of the anthology. The reason the cards are not more widely available are White Wolf's licensing rules. They don't share their thinking with us but the Anthology Set was clearly a test balloon and the response has absolutely been noted in Stockholm.
Thanks!«

Att;Gatocion

VEKN#4200008

Last edit: 30 Jun 2017 07:12 by gatocion.

More
01 Jul 2017 10:16 #82414 by Hakuron
Hi gatocion,

you can find it in this group at the end of a larger post (started by Frederick Scott) about hilarious offers on eBay:
www.facebook.com/groups/128015020739575/

I have no additional knowledge on this topic, sorry.

More
01 Jul 2017 22:00 - 01 Jul 2017 22:01 #82417 by KzArashi

Hi gatocion,

you can find it in this group at the end of a larger post (started by Frederick Scott) about hilarious offers on eBay:
www.facebook.com/groups/128015020739575/

I have no additional knowledge on this topic, sorry.

Or the privacy of the group was setup to secret or the group itself was deleted. I can't find that on the facebook anymore. Could see only the residual image through google cache.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 01 Jul 2017 22:01 by KzArashi.

More
02 Jul 2017 07:46 #82418 by Hakuron
Well, it's strange that you cannot find the Facebook group via the link, at least I have no problems. :unsure:
It's the group "VTES WORLD", and it is an open group if I am not mistaken (okay, you have to ask for membership, but the posts are visible without it).

More
02 Jul 2017 12:55 #82426 by KzArashi

Well, it's strange that you cannot find the Facebook group via the link, at least I have no problems. :unsure:
It's the group "VTES WORLD", and it is an open group if I am not mistaken (okay, you have to ask for membership, but the posts are visible without it).

Well...
Then may be for any reason at some point I got blocked from that group. Don't recall if I entered that some time ago. I'm in so many groups since Facebook was launched that can't remember everyone.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds