file Combat and agravated damage

23 Nov 2019 04:55 #97949 by PauloMenele
In a combat minion A strikes with One hand damage and minion B do the same thing. Minion A decide to Prevent using Soak. Minion B decide to make his hand damage aggravated with Wolf claws. My doubt is: is It possible? Change to aggravated after minion A Prevent the damage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2019 07:59 #97950 by beslin igor

In a combat minion A strikes with One hand damage and minion B do the same thing. Minion A decide to Prevent using Soak. Minion B decide to make his hand damage aggravated with Wolf claws. My doubt is: is It possible? Change to aggravated after minion A Prevent the damage.

Not posible. But i give you other legal scenario: A strikes with One hand damage and minion B do the same thing,after both declare strike,both of them can decide to make his damage aggravated,but that must decide before prevent steep.

More
23 Nov 2019 21:53 #97956 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Combat and agravated damage

Not posible. But i give you other legal scenario: A strikes with One hand damage and minion B do the same thing,after both declare strike,both of them can decide to make his damage aggravated,but that must decide before prevent steep.

Correct. This was clarified in 1996.

groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/Rules$20Team$20Ruling$201$2F12$2F96/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/d3n3StNS7no

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: PauloMenele

More
24 Nov 2019 00:01 #97957 by PauloMenele
If possible I would like to clarify One more doubt

1- It's correct burn One pool for each anarch revolt?

More
24 Nov 2019 08:47 #97958 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Combat and agravated damage

If possible I would like to clarify One more doubt

1- It's correct burn One pool for each anarch revolt?

Correct. So 10 pool for 10 Revolts.

Make sure to have a way to go anarch!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds