file Brazilian Championship 2020 - CANCELLED

18 Mar 2020 15:55 - 18 Mar 2020 15:55 #99363 by Sydnelson
Hello Cain's lovers.

I come to inform that due the pandemic that is spreading around the world, we will be forced to cancel both 2020 Brazilian Championship and the last stages of the South American Cup (GP), which would take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, during the period between June 11th and 14th of the current year.

According to recommendations of both World Health Organization and the government of the state of Rio de Janeiro, the organizers (Prince of Rio and the National Coordinator) decided to
reschedule the event to 2021, as there is no prediction to solve the country's current situation in a short or medium term.

More information regarding new dates will be divulged as soon as defined.
Regarding the event's reservations and payment, those who have already paid must contact the organizers through the contacts listed on the event's website to receive full refund or, if they so desire, to have some or all money converted into credits to be used with one of the sponsors, SYDPLAST.

Anyone who has already purchased air or bus tickets, I recommend to contact the companies and request refund.

I would like to thank everyone who got in touch, showed interest in participating or made reservations.

Carpe Noctem.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
Prince of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 18 Mar 2020 15:55 by Sydnelson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vragozakas, Charles_Bronson, Sambomb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds