file Vampiric disease, Temptation and Form of corruption

19 Oct 2021 08:56 #103590 by Thetmes
Hi folks,

Form of corruption in play with zero counters.

What would happen to a vampire (controlled by your prey) with one blood and a temptation with one counter during your master phase?

1: i burn the counter from temptation to unlock and take the vampire in my ready region for the turn and im unable to burn Form of corruption (as there is no window between unlock and the moment i take control).

2: there is a window, i can burn Form of corruption and take control of the so desired vampire! :)

Thanks for your answers!

Temptation
Ⓓ Put this card on a ready vampire; you still control this card. During your master phase, you can add 1 counter to this card. During your minion phase, if the number of counters on this card equals or exceeds the amount of blood on the attached vampire, you can burn the counters to unlock and take control of them until the end of the turn.

As above, and this card comes into play with 1 counter.

Form of Corruption
Put this card in play. If your prey gets the Edge anew, you can add 1 counter to this card. If the number of counters on this card equals or exceeds the amount of blood on a vampire controlled by your prey during your master phase, you can burn this card to steal that vampire. A Methuselah can have only one Form of Corruption.

As above, and your prey burns 1 pool after you burn this card.

Vampiric Disease
Master.

Put a disease counter on any vampire. Each time a vampire with a disease counter is in combat at close range with another vampire, the second vampire gets a counter as well. An afflicted vampire cannot gain blood by hunting. When an afflicted vampire unlocks, he or she burns a blood or, if unable, burns the disease counter. A vampire can have only one disease counter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2021 09:17 #103591 by Ankha

Form of corruption in play with zero counters.

What would happen to a vampire (controlled by your prey) with one blood and a temptation with one counter during your master phase?

1: i burn the counter from temptation to unlock and take the vampire in my ready region for the turn and im unable to burn Form of corruption (as there is no window between unlock and the moment i take control).

2: there is a window, i can burn Form of corruption and take control of the so desired vampire! :)

I suppose the vampire also has a disease counter.

You can take control of the vampire with Temptation only during the minion phase, so the question is moot.

And you cannot split the "unlock + take control" effect in two anyway.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thetmes

More
19 Oct 2021 09:20 - 19 Oct 2021 10:20 #103592 by Thetmes
Thanks for your quick reply!

"During your minion phase" has slipped my mind! :)

how could i edit category of post, would be more suitable in rules questions (or moot questions^^)?
Last edit: 19 Oct 2021 10:20 by Thetmes.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds