Online Archon now officially live
09 Oct 2026 01:53 #117864
by dulemos
Eduardo Lemos Fiala - VEKN ID - 6070016
Prince of Curitiba - Prince ID - 607
:brujah:
Replied by dulemos on topic Online Archon now officially live
Care to inform the user - e-mail adressed as prince ID?
When I try to log with my e-mail (that I usually do these stuff) it seems I cant reclaim my prince ID.
When I try to log with my e-mail (that I usually do these stuff) it seems I cant reclaim my prince ID.
Eduardo Lemos Fiala - VEKN ID - 6070016
Prince of Curitiba - Prince ID - 607
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
09 Oct 2026 08:35 #117865
by Ankha
I can see you with your Prince id, what is the issue?
Replied by Ankha on topic Online Archon now officially live
archon.vekn.net/users?tab=members&q=6070016Care to inform the user - e-mail adressed as prince ID?
When I try to log with my e-mail (that I usually do these stuff) it seems I cant reclaim my prince ID.
I can see you with your Prince id, what is the issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds
- You are here:
-
Home
-
Forum
-
V:TES Discussion
-
News and Announcements
- Online Archon now officially live
