file BYOS: Anarchs & Alastors Redux

10 Jun 2012 04:20 #31944 by Ohlmann

• Contagion can be played by any infernal vampire; this card is not unique and does not contest with another copy that may come into play.

• If an infernal vampire without :dai: play it, it use only the inferior version ?

Attachment not found

Worded like that, the card burn when entering play. It should have some counter already on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
    10 Jun 2012 07:47 #31951 by Juggernaut1981
    "Burn this card when it is reduced to 0 counters" (that makes it similar to the Anathema Wording.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
    10 Jun 2012 08:21 #31952 by Pendargon
    per cardtext, it would be burned the instant it is put into play.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
    10 Jun 2012 20:56 #31975 by glaswanderer

• Contagion can be played by any infernal vampire; this card is not unique and does not contest with another copy that may come into play.

• If an infernal vampire without :dai: play it, it use only the inferior version ?

Attachment not found

Worded like that, the card burn when entering play. It should have some counter already on it.

Yes.

Card fixed. That's Juggernaut

Prince of Puyallup

More
    12 Jun 2012 21:03 #32073 by echiang

Well, I haven't received a response yet from Eric, so I'm not sure how "canon" this will be.

I've sent this storyline to twice and once (it bounced back). Hopefully I'll get a response.

Sorry. That e-mail address has been defunct for quite some time now, so I never received any of your e-mails. In fact, I only saw this thread recently. But it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Good work! B-)

pckvtes.wordpress.com
    @pckvtes

More
    13 Jun 2012 20:31 #32109 by prunesquallor
    Actually Chris is preparing a phase three for the storyline, which we're doing on June 24th in Tacoma WA at the Games Matrix.

More
    Moderators: AnkhaKraus
    Time to create page: 0.074 seconds