file Any European/near-GMT players on OCTGN?

29 Aug 2012 06:34 #35523 by tarantulus
I currently play with a group of friends, but they are becoming less available as time goes on, so I'm looking to expand my contacts.

I play on OCTGN and use skype for comms.

if anyone is interested, let me know and we can kick off a game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2012 10:26 #35546 by Ke.
Lackey typically has at least one table on the go in the evenings GMT and often more than two tables over the weekend... My skype username is: ketec2 — hit me up and I'll add you to the VTES group.

More
29 Aug 2012 11:18 #35551 by tarantulus
never used lackey, how does it compare to OCTGN?

More
29 Aug 2012 15:54 - 29 Aug 2012 15:55 #35576 by Ke.

never used lackey, how does it compare to OCTGN?

Never used OCTGN as they don't have a Mac version — but lackey is perfectly useable. 3D table, drag / droppable cards, double click to tap etc... and perhaps more importantly a healthy player base.
Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 15:55 by Ke..

More
31 Aug 2012 20:33 #35700 by pivokrevnik

and perhaps more importantly a healthy player base.

umm really? that would be good news. judging by the lackey threads on this forum, it looks absolutely dead, as the newest posts are basically 3 months old complaints about the server being down.
no irony here, I am looking for a way to play VTES online, so if this one works, good..

More
01 Sep 2012 06:38 #35705 by Ke.

the newest posts are basically 3 months old complaints about the server being down. no irony here, I am looking for a way to play VTES online, so if this one works, good..

Why talk about playing VTES on Lackey when you can just play VTES on Lackey? I guess posts are made in the Lackey section when there's something to bitch about — which isn't often. It tends to just work.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds